- As a speaker, please use the attached template for your presentations. Presentation room assignments will be made based on technology requirements. If you have any questions, please contact Edie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final presentations need to be emailed back to Edie Cox at email@example.com by May 31, 2019.
- Each Vendor booth will consist of a 6′ table with two chairs located in the main conference area.
- Setup will be between 1-5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 5 and between 6-8 A.M on Thursday, June 6.
- Take down can happen after the Vendor Reception on Thursday evening, or anytime Friday. The conference will end early Friday afternoon.
- Materials to be returned will be picked up from the RMUG Vendor area on Friday, June 7, after 1:00 P.M. and will leave Laramie County Community College Shipping and Receiving on Monday, June 10.
Shipping of Vendor Materials
- Materials may be shipped to Laramie County Community College after May 31, 2019:
- Laramie County Community College
1400 E College Dr.
Cheyenne, WY 82007
ATTN: RMUG Conference Materials
- Contact Facilities & Events, Arlene Lester-Carlson at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any question and for details.